Related muscle groups: the Soviet role, Biceps after
Exercise Type: Compound / Complex
1. Place the unit weights standing on a chair.
2. Ensure safe lifting unit is located on the seat. Set back on a chair next to lifting, body perpendicular to the seat, hips and legs bent under the chair, feet firmly on the ground. Head poking out of the chair.
3. Hold weights in both hands, holding it straight in the chest. Both hands should push the bottom edge of the weights. This is the starting position. Warning: Make sure the safety of single weights. Use with dumbbell weights loose can cause side dumbbell falling.
4. While holding the arms straight, slowly lower weights around the head while breathing in until you feel breast tenderness.
5. At this point, put it past round weights back to the starting position, exhale while performing this action.
6. Hold the weights in a second original position and repeat the movement until you reach required number of times.
If you're new to this exercise, you should help put your weights. If not, ensure that the weights do not fall down.
1. You can perform this exercise with weights blow or ez bar.
You can use for workout
Best Adjustable Dumbbells Set – PowerBlock Elite 90 Adjustable Dumbbell Review
Cheap Dumbbells – Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells Review
Cheap Adjustable Dumbbell Set – Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells Review